Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tiny

I am mesmerized by him. I love to watch his every little movement. His little facial expressions send me to the moon. His little piggies are so cute. I love to bathe him, to wrap him up in his little hooded towel & cuddle him. I love to watch him sleep. I love to snuggle him to my neck. I love to feel his baby skin against my cheek. I just can't seem to get enough of him.

This little guy has completely stolen my heart. It was love at first sight. The more I am with him, the more I love him. Thinking of him warms my heart. He is so fragile. His skin is so soft. He is so dependent. Amazingly, he is comforted by touch. He likes music, yes... he seems to have a favorite.

He makes the cutest little noises. Sometimes I hear a tiny sigh or a slight squeak. Other times, I think he must be stretching. And... then there are those moments when he needs to burp. Maybe his diaper needs changing, or perhaps he's hungry. Sometimes it's hard to tell.

Just looking at him brings me closer to knowing God. His tiny body looks as though he is still in his mommy's womb. His movements seem to mimic those which took place just a few days earlier before he made his entrance into the world. Thinking about him warms my heart. Looking at him mesmerizes me. Holding him soothes me. His little hands are precious.

He is a precious little miracle. He has a Creator. He has a purpose. He defines cuteness. He is a gift. He is intricately made. He has 10 little fingers & 10 little toes. He has a little head with a smooth covering of hair. He has traits from each parent. Yet... he is his own little person. He has his own little personality. Already, he can be comforted. He is precious...




No comments:

Post a Comment